Job Title: Social Media Community Manager
About: Capital One hosts a yearly mascot challenge with 16 college football mascots. Voting is done socially through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and through CapitalOneMascots.com.
– Create daily content for Capital One’s social networks, ensuring equal time to each of the 16 individual college mascots and reaching out to key influencers to increase engagement and to drive traffic to the website.
– Worked closely with the Digital Strategist and the team to provide strategic recommendations for the following weeks.
– Managed the community moderation team to ensure social vote submissions were tallied and engagement goals were reached.
Visa is an official sponsor of the Super Bowl and was looking to engage fans in an organic fashion across their channels. They also were looking to drive audiences to Super Bowl City in the Bay Area where Visa had several on the ground activations including a light show.
– Lead the Visa Super Bowl 50 social activations across all social channels including the first ever Facebook Live stream for Visa.
– Managed the Community Management team for “war room” real-time engagements day of and leading up to the event.