Category: Personalized apparel for men, women, kids and dogs.
Goal: Re-introduce the Blume brand to tech savvy consumers through their social media networks.
– 1,500+ Twitter followers
– 1,000+ Facebook Likes.
– Sponsored Twitter parties with top mommy bloggers.
– Collaborated with influential fashion bloggers for a DIY project.
– Used Twitter to connect with celebrity fans including Bethenny Frankel and Tori Spelling.
Goal: Build brand awareness of a new fashion startup.
Timeline: May – August 2012.
– Acquired 400+ members in first 3 months of launch.
– 3 sold out swap events with top New York City bloggers.
– PIX 11 news coverage.
Category: Independent Film
Goal: Build upon buzz and word-of-mouth marketing to sell tickets.
– 500+ Facebook Likes in one month
– Live tweeted New York premiere events with special guests from the film. Q&A with film director.
– Extended theater run in New York City and Los Angeles.
Also consulted for local New York startups Triberr, MeetMoi, Tip or Skip, YourRomio, Miso, Snap Interactive, and Reclip.It.